Thread: BF1 Hax review

BF1 Hax review

YEAH SO.... this happened!

After a long absence, i decided to come out of retirement and give it another go here at fpscheats and probably my second review ever of a hack.

I have been using their cheat/hack on and off since BF2142 till BF1 and some cods when i was interested in Activision games and to this date the evolution of
    their bot and loader is just AMAZING, that silent aim is BOSS...

REALLY GREAT work from everyone involved and should be applauded for that, from site owner to coder to moderators for 24/7 help!!

I will put my hand up and say at first i didn't know what was going on when first starting with the new cheat as i didn't seem to understand and raged quit at one point, so after
    i picked up my baby rattle and read one or two thread posts i tried again and tinkered with a few settings and "BOOM" instant pleasure...
    For any NEW players looking at this review, if you want to go buy the hack, take your time read whats available to you in threads and follow install instructions to a tee and it will fall into place !

DON'T FREAK OUT like i did, the settings might just need a wee bit of adjustment for you and the blue box is a little STICKY at times but just keep clicking and menu will appear and when you inject for the first time, your
    aimbot will be switched to OFF, click box and save settings!!

***************************************mini newbie guide********************************************* ***********

Also for your own peace of mind READ the mini guide on how FF works/tracks and think about it, DON'T go in like god himself dressed in a Rambo costume, LEARN how to watch but NOT track, try and DIE a few times no matter how annoying it will feel because you feel like god and if you see players far off on a map behind you or the team, behind buildings or any cover DON'T just turn around and run straight off after them or stare at their bounding box as they move,wait till they start taking a flag or someone else Qs them , THEN go after them!!

Trust me, when you start using this cheat, you will CERTAINLY catch on to others that are using it too,you will be amazed.

So for any new players interested or sitting on the fence, you are paying for THE BEST OF THE BEST and it is the BEST and i cant wait to use their cheat when SW: Battlefront 2 arrives!!!

PeAcE

Thanks for posting your review, we appreciate it much

Yeah no worries, its been too long,i couldn't even remember my old account i used to use but no matter !

Glad to be back!

Thread Information