Talking Combat Arms FPS Cheats Review

I've been a CA player since 2013, done my share of hacking. and came to a conclusion. Since I have been playing, its seems that hacking in Combat Arms has boosted to the point where some players just can't do anything, but defend themselves against those with said hacks. I started out with one company, with a decent loader, but terrible customer support, massive amounts of downtime, as well as over priced. Doing a little bit of research, I came across FPScheats.com (previously myfpscheats) and I was pretty shocked.

The user feedback for all the hacks is great. Simple issues, bug fixes, are just some of the things that are described throughout every single forum, as well as assistance by moderators and admin, giving users a chance to properly fix their problems on their PC as best they can for a non-refundable digital purchase. They can fix 99.9% of all problems and have you online in a second!

The coder, de.bug, knows exactly how the inside of FPS games run. From a pretty sweet loader, to undetected hacks for months on end. A perfect example is his Combat Arms hack. Its not too fancy nor has a lot of extra stuff in it, to make it detected (we only really need chams and a aimbot anyway!). In the years I've been playing Combat Arms, i believe that when subscribed, my total downtime has been about less than three weeks, for a entirety of a year, which is massively impressive, seeing as downtime from competition could mean three months to 6 months out of the year.

Basically, what I am trying to say, is that FPS cheats is one of the best in the business. Helpful staff, wonderful admins, and hacks that will blow your socks off, all for less than 30 dollars a month.

Fist-bump for FPScheats.com!

Thanks for posting your review, we appreciate it much

Thread Information