Battlefield 4 ESP and Aimbot Review

To me Battlefield 4 is the most fun experience in gaming today. The sheer scale of the conflict, from aerial, to infantry, to naval; all happening at once, in perfect photo realism is definitely eye candy. I've found with this hack, I can truly enjoy the battles and the movements of individual players, through the ESP (extra sensory perception). Through watching players behind objects, I see them coordinate and take vantage points against my team. To which I can then move in with the aimbot and ping them off one by one with no sweat and no damage to me if I use cover properly. The aimbot is deadly accurate with no spread and recoil turned off, aimed at the head. You just need to be careful, in that your headshot:kill ratio isn't alarming. As this cheat is completely undetected with its kernel, but server admins can snoop your stats and ban at their discretion based on that. So I like to use a more "legitimate" configuration, such as aiming at the spine.

For vehicles, the ESP really comes into play with its advantages. When I fly a stealth jet, I encounter other players with stealth coating, to which they use all manner of tactics to remain out of my vision. However with the ESP, I find I can instantly locate enemy jets and helicopters from across the map, afterburner boost out of the sun at them and fire a volley of heat-seeking missiles and I'm gone before they know what hit them. The aimbot is most useful in vehicles that have a slower movement relative to the enemy, such as helicopters hovering or boats. If you enjoy tanks, you will find the use of ESP extremely useful for covering across objects relative to the enemy's position on the other-side. Perfect for that surprise attack.

I hope you enjoy the hack as much as I am in this gorgeous game.

And a final note, I will say the staff are nice and helpful. I searched through other people's questions when I was having a few minor issues getting the hack and kernel set up. And I noticed that even when the questions are pressing, mods give off no condescending tone in their responses. Which isn't common in these sort of communities.

Thanks for the review and we are glad to see that you are enjoying the cheat

Thread Information