Single Cheat: Battlefield 4
    Start: 08/13/2014
    End: 01/10/2015

General question

I have been away for a while and just returned to see how you guys are doing. It seems as though the website is different, so I am trying to find my way around. I could not locate the old General Public threads, so I hope it is ok to post my questions here. I see BF4 cheat is "up" as well as BF3. Did you guys make both BF3 and 4 available by DeBug as 1 cheat (as a package) or would I require separate purchases? I was wondering if DeBug would be planning a cheat for BF Hardline? I see that is now open as Beta for a while, do you know if he will be making one for that game as well and if so, is there any eta? I know you guys were also using and encouraging we see your "sister" site but my memory is not what it used to be, would you mind reminding me of the name or location of it as well? Thank you as always, you guys have been great, hope to be using your product again very soon!
    Dakota75th

Welcome back bro All the cheats can bee seen here http://www.fpscheats.com/forum/payments.php?tabid=37 and de.bug is planning on releasing a hack for hardline.
    The sister site is ilikecheats.com amongst others.

Thank you very much HeadZ!! It's always great to talk to you guys, (and Girlgamer ) all of you are very helpful and even better, you always give informed, accurate answers, much obliged! As soon as the BF Hardline cheat is available, I will purchase DeBugs BF series Cheat Pack. A bit more cost than I expected but WOW...what a great list of games included!!! I will be checking back daily for the announcement!
    Thanks again!
    Dakota75th
    PS- by any chance, are there really 2142 servers online these days? That was a great game and I see it's included in the Cheat pack

I haven't played 2142 in ages so I can't give you an honest answer on that one, maybe members who still play this game can give you more info.
    Last edited by leon101; 06-21-2014 at 10:43 AM.

As always, thanks for your help, I will look around to see if I can locate a few 2142 servers up but I am not too optimistic, games a bit old and EA is not known for supporting games after the bulk of money is made . That said, I will definitely keep posted here re Hardline and will resubscribe as soon as that is also available. Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

Thanks, have a great weekend buddy.

Thread Information