Hybrid View

Exclamation Help With Buying Subscription

Ok so I am trying to buy Battlefield Heroes single hack pack, but when I checkout for paypal I gotta put my credit card and/or debit card. Tho I have paypal balance worth 2 months of subscription tho but it seems I cannot use paypal balance. If there is a way to get a subscription using paypal balance please reply because I really want the hack but I dont have CC or DB. Thanks you

We have no control over how/what paypal does.. the only interaction we have with them is to receive payments sent to us.
    That being said I'm not sure why you are unable to use you account bal to purchase. Pretty sure it has been done in the past.
    Last resort could be to buy a visa "gift" card and use that via paypal. They are available in almost any amount

Quote Originally Posted by Derick8o8 View Post
    Ok so I am trying to buy Battlefield Heroes single hack pack, but when I checkout for paypal I gotta put my credit card and/or debit card. Tho I have paypal balance worth 2 months of subscription tho but it seems I cannot use paypal balance. If there is a way to get a subscription using paypal balance please reply because I really want the hack but I dont have CC or DB. Thanks you
    Welcome to FPS Cheats, You are all set now, enjoy!

Thread Information