LIfetime vip GONE

back in like 2007 i payed $ for a "lifetime VIp" and then a few months later you guys "TOOK away" the "LIFETIME vip" so it made it pretty much useless and i felt like i was cheated out of my money.. but us who paid for "LIFETIME VIP" were still able to see the private forums etc and i was able to chekc to see if people were getting banned or not before i buy the hack instead of only being able to see the general forums where the topic is quickly transferred if some one say they were banned etc.

Unique Transaction ID #84608101F0815202T
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2007
    Time:
    22:32:38 PDT
    Completed

Life time VIP granted access to VIP forums for the coders at that time, all these coders are gone and new coders with new cheats are on these forums now, due to that we can no longer allow you on these VIP forums, your Lifetime and access still showed on the old forums but due we changed to VB recently it will no longer work and lifetime is no longer offered.

hrmm.. i paid 120$ for VIP rights to fpscheats.com and the name of the site is still FPScheats.com it even says in the paypal transaction that it was for vip forum access to fps cheats.com... and since you in fact still have a vip section active and like you said i can no longer access this vip that i paid for.. you can understand why i will have to take action.

Nothing is changed, before we changed the site over to VB you could see the same forums as you can see now.

Quote Originally Posted by macasdude View Post
    back in like 2007 i payed $ for a "lifetime VIp" and then a few months later you guys "TOOK away" the "LIFETIME vip" so it made it pretty much useless and i felt like i was cheated out of my money.. but us who paid for "LIFETIME VIP" were still able to see the private forums etc and i was able to chekc to see if people were getting banned or not before i buy the hack instead of only being able to see the general forums where the topic is quickly transferred if some one say they were banned etc.

Unique Transaction ID #84608101F0815202T
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2007
    Time:
    22:32:38 PDT
    Completed
    LIfetime vip GONE I Paid

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare54 View Post
    LIfetime vip GONE I Paid
    Nothing is changed, before we changed the site over to VB you could see the same forums as you can see now.

Thread Information