Question searched can't find it wth is the -GA after my name for?

I had to get my log info because apparently my name was changed during the move. What is the -GA after my name for? I know i didn't put it there!

I need to ask site admin for you, sit tight please.

I think I have a slight answer (not about the -GA though) It seems that this is a second account created when I was unable to get onto my main account from 2007. I have sent 3 requests for password reset on that account but the emails still have not been sent to me.

So for my slopoke account i know the email but it says it's sending me the email to reset the password but I'm not getting it. Who can I get to help me reset it?
    Last edited by slopoke-GA; 04-27-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Have you checked the spam/junk section of your email account?

Yes I am definitely not getting the emails at all. I am very knowledgeable with the internet, and this site, but this may have been why I created this account in the first place was because I then needed help also. if you can work with me, I'll give you my email addy the account is under, you could either send the email yourself to that email or however you guys want. I think it was hacker98 that helped me last time. As soon as i reset the password I will change the email to something that will actual work in the future. I'm using a comcast.net email addy atm on that acct.

This has been posted for the Admins attention for you.Please sit tight for now.

Can someone tell me how long it will be before I'm able to recover my account. I have the email from my registration in 2007 if it will help. I just need my password rest for me, then I can log in and rest it myself. Just tell me who to send my email to to verify it is me. I mean everyone should know me after this many years as a member. It now been 3 days since you told me to hang tight.

Senior Member Banned User killme1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slopoke-GA View Post
    Can someone tell me how long it will be before I'm able to recover my account. I have the email from my registration in 2007 if it will help. I just need my password rest for me, then I can log in and rest it myself. Just tell me who to send my email to to verify it is me. I mean everyone should know me after this many years as a member. It now been 3 days since you told me to hang tight.
    it may take a long till the admin show up , for the meantime just do other important thing .. sorry for the inconvenience

Well it is now 5-15-2014 and I still HAVE NOT BEEN HELPED BY ANYONE AT ALL, Can someone please help me get my account back? I have all the info needed but your site refuses for some reason to send me my reset link to my email. I can give any admin my email showing it is me and whatever else you need. I have been here as a member for many many years and would truly appreciate it if I could have my original account back. All you have to do is reset it for me and then I can reset from my control panel.

I have asked Site admin for you.

Thread Information