Hybrid View

What is GLOBAL BAN of PunkBuster?

Hi guys, my friend said to me that if I use a hack for Warz and I get banned, I won't be able to play any game that uses PB for anti-cheat. Is this true? if i get banned for using hack on warz, i cannot play bf3 in my computer anymore?

Sorry for my english. I don't know english very much because I'm from Brazil........

That is not true. They dont cross ban PB games.

https://help.ea.com/article/punkbust...and-violations

''Does this affect all PunkBuster enabled games?
    Yes. A PunkBuster Ban is a global ban that affects all games running PunkBuster Services.''

That has never happened to anyone on this site. If you get PB banned for Warz, you can go play BC2 (which uses PB) and you will be fine. I have done that first hand. Only the account that was PB banned will be affected. You can read whatever you want on PB site or any other site but I have already answered you 100% completely true.

Ok.

But If I got ban in BF3, I won't be able to play other games in my origin account?

I bought BF3 in Humble Bundle EA package because I wanted to know if I can play BF4 on my computer, I already have BF3 for my PS3. If i got ban in PC, my PS3's accounts gonna be banned too?

You can play bf4 on your PC when it comes out, did you read when i said they dont cross ban accounts? If they dont cross ban accounts, why would your PS3 get banned.............?

Thread Information