New subscription?

I had BF4. I also purchased Titanfall. When I try to download Titanfall, I only get BF4. I canceled my BF4 subscription and still no Titanfall. Please Help.

We don't show a Titanfall sub (yet). As you can see under your name on the left BF4 is active till 10/17/2014
    Did you use paypal or payment wall to buy TF? There can be a delay depending on payment method.

I sent you a copy/paste of my paypal receipt. I sent it PM because I did not want financial info in an open forum.

I got it.... If Im not mistaken that is a bank account attacked to paypal? If true while debit/credit card via PP are almost instant..attached bank accounts can take several day to clear..(i have no idea why this is)
    You may contact paypal and ask then to send/resend the verifier to us see if we can hurry it up abit.
    FWIW your time will NOT start untill you are cleared & have access to the cheat.

Yes, I did attach my checking account. At least now we have an answer. I know it has cleared my bank already. I'll see what I can do to speed it up from my end. Thanks for the help!

Banktransfers take 2 to 6 business days to clear, speeding this process up isn't possible, as soon as we recieve your payment you'll have instant access.

See it's active now..
    CLOSED

Thread Information