trying to purchase

i am trying to purchase the de.bug package and when i do paypal ask me to verify a bank account? but why would it ask that when i have a card on there? i have money in my paypal as well i just bought something for skype and it didn't ask me this? why is it asking me this for when i want to purchase with you guys? also with ilikecheats i messaged paypal about this see if they can fix too

Re: trying to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by GiBiMpulse
    i am trying to purchase the de.bug package and when i do paypal ask me to verify a bank account? but why would it ask that when i have a card on there? i have money in my paypal as well i just bought something for skype and it didn't ask me this? why is it asking me this for when i want to purchase with you guys? also with ilikecheats i messaged paypal about this see if they can fix too
    Hi,

That's a paypal thing, nothing to do with us. Give paypal customer service a call and ask them why they need you to do this.

hows it a paypal thing when i can purchase other things i just bought something for skype and a game from steam?

okay im sorry. i got it now. i realized that paypal was keeping track on all my accounts i just restarted and now it worked.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GiBiMpulse
    okay im sorry. i got it now. i realized that paypal was keeping track on all my accounts i just restarted and now it worked.. thanks!
    Great to hear my friend. 8)
    [locked]

Thread Information