Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Battlefield: Bad Company 2

    Hello everyone.
    I am new inside of it here, so I have a few questions.
    Is Battlefield: Bad Company 2 hack safe enough to use.?
    If you get the knowledge show it is will be found.?
    So you can manage to stop using it, inside you will be ban.?

    I regret my sårlig English.
    Hope there are some who can explain to me how this works. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm sorry for my bad english

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    13,210
    Rep Power
    0
    The bc2 cheat has been undetected for over 6 months now. I am not sure of your other questions..

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jonisgod
    The bc2 cheat has been undetected for over 6 months now. I am not sure of your other questions..
    Thx.
    my other questions is:

    get message if the hack is discovered.?
    so you can stop using it.
    before your account will be ban.?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    How do you auto payment from, so you do not pay for cheats be four weeks.?

  6. #6
    Super Moderator leon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,280
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrx3D_DK
    How do you auto payment from, so you do not pay for cheats be four weeks.?
    I guess you mean to ask how to cancel your sub.

    Please click the link below.

    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic68753.htm

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by leon101
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrx3D_DK
    How do you auto payment from, so you do not pay for cheats be four weeks.?
    I guess you mean to ask how to cancel your sub.

    Please click the link below.

    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic68753.htm
    Yes.. Thx.

  8. #8
    Moderator killme1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    HONG KONG
    Posts
    2,728
    Rep Power
    0
    your welcome :wink:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Battlefield Bad Company 2
    By zoeylicious in forum [PUBLIC SECTION] General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 03:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •