WHO ARE YOU KIDDING PEOPLE?

its been friggin months and still not one this has been updated at all.wondering if debug is even with you anymore.

all the same hacks still since march have yet to be updated... 4 months maybe more lol...you gys used to be on the balls with the program.now i see nothing but bs excuses.

noone should even buy another cheat till the ones we been paying for all this time are fixed and updated.

sad..

Re: WHO ARE YOU KIDDING PEOPLE?

Quote Originally Posted by ****ogvirus
    its been friggin months and still not one this has been updated at all.wondering if debug is even with you anymore.

all the same hacks still since march have yet to be updated... 4 months maybe more lol...you gys used to be on the balls with the program.now i see nothing but bs excuses.

noone should even buy another cheat till the ones we been paying for all this time are fixed and updated.

sad..
    The staff has requested updates . Once we get them we will pass them along. Yes debug is still here and at ilikecheats.com

As far as BS excuses...what excuses? We say everytime, we have not heard of any ETA but once we do we will pass it along... where is the excuses and BS in that?

Yeh, I also don't agree with the Bs comment but can you guys give us an ETA at least?

I've been checking back for months and all everyone keeps saying is "real soon"

Quote Originally Posted by gman787
    Yeh, I also don't agree with the Bs comment but can you guys give us an ETA at least?

I've been checking back for months and all everyone keeps saying is "real soon"
    As you can tell we are not the only site that has had BF3 down for a while. some games have done major upgrades that has taken 100% of our coders time for a few months. I would suggest checking out ilikecheats.com as there is more cheats there and more coders also single subs. BF3 is down there as well t6hough but it is one of a few of our affiliated sites.

Although our owner has assured us that BF3 will be back way before BF4 is released. And yes we will be supporting BF4!!!

are you sure this site is not run by **** because your hack updates are about as fast as there game updates

No, we are under the same ownership as we were before cheats were offered in 2005. We have been expanding over the last few years. However, our all in one site can be found at ilikecheats.com which uses the latest recourses- while upgrades happen at our other sites like FPSC and a few more. Growing can be a bit slow and costly but we hope all of you will give us the opportunity to be your cheat source again.

All we can say is if you need cheats now for a certain game then please use a search engine and find a site that you feel comfortable with.

I believe all that can be said, has been said. That is unless you have anything else to add I will mark this as resolved.

Thread Information