Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: XBOX

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    XBOX

    Scuse me my question , this hack work on xbox 360 ?
    THANKS

  2. #2
    Moderator killme1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    HONG KONG
    Posts
    2,728
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: XBOX

    Quote Originally Posted by BAZZINCULO
    Scuse me my question , this hack work on xbox 360 ?
    THANKS
    no it will not work on console game our hack is for PC only..

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    0
    it will never work anyway it is 5 months on recording it is left abandonment a game to build needs less time :|

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,564
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nefotas
    it will never work anyway it is 5 months on recording it is left abandonment a game to build needs less time :|
    Perhaps you should try and do it then?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin
    Quote Originally Posted by nefotas
    it will never work anyway it is 5 months on recording it is left abandonment a game to build needs less time :|
    Perhaps you should try and do it then?
    nice answer :P i am a customer not a hacker

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. XBOX
    By jungo in forum [PUBLIC SECTION] Pre Sale - Hack Related Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. xbox
    By parrakas in forum [PUBLIC SECTION] General Questions & Answers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 10:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •