Walmart, BassProShops, Cheaper Than Dirt Pull Semi Auto's...

....looks like some companies are jumping on the band wagon to see who can be the most politically correct! Here in the Houston/Galveston area they pulled all their AR based weapons off the shelves and put them in the back. Also they are almost completely sold out of .223,.308, and 7.62x59 ammo. Also noticed that Cheaper Than Dirt bumped up the prices on their 25rd magazines as well, while another site I do some business with still has them for under $20.....while they last I guess!!

Sorry Galv but walmart made a press release that they were not giving into the hysteria and will not pull any sport rifles from the select stores that have been selling them.

Gal, there will not be a ban :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    Sorry Galv but walmart made a press release that they were not giving into the hysteria and will not pull any sport rifles from the select stores that have been selling them.

...guess the two Wally Worlds I was at were out of the loop as far as getting that press release Paid! I asked if they were sold out of the Bushmasters that they had in their weekly ad and the guy behind the counter told me that they only would pull one out of the back if a customer specifically asked for that model wep.
    Not that I was going to buy one as I have what I need, but they were in fact pulled off the display in the store.
    Was in Carter's Country both Saturday and Sunday to pick up a new scope for my "reach and grab" .308 as I wanted to replace the Nikon and the guy I deal with told me that they had sold over 700 handguns just last week as well as they were down to two boxes of .223 and 7.62x39. These folks are just going NUTS with all this hysteria.....

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340

...guess the two Wally Worlds I was at were out of the loop as far as getting that press release Paid! I asked if they were sold out of the Bushmasters that they had in their weekly ad and the guy behind the counter told me that they only would pull one out of the back if a customer specifically asked for that model wep.
    Not that I was going to buy one as I have what I need, but they were in fact pulled off the display in the store.
    Was in Carter's Country both Saturday and Sunday to pick up a new scope for my "reach and grab" .308 as I wanted to replace the Nikon and the guy I deal with told me that they had sold over 700 handguns just last week as well as they were down to two boxes of .223 and 7.62x39. These folks are just going NUTS with all this hysteria.....
    Yeah its getting bad.

Try the horus scope line. Ive had one for about 10 years and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340

Yeah its getting bad.

Try the horus scope line. Ive had one for about 10 years and love it.
    .....thanks Paid. Will look into them before I drop some change. have had my good eye watering up everytime I look through those Lightforce scopes at the store!

Thread Information