Thread: Hawken Hacks

Hybrid View

Single Cheat: Combat Arms
    Start: 08/22/2014
    End: 09/21/2014

Hawken Hacks

Do you guys have any plans to produce a hack for Hawken? I loved your CA hacks but kinda ran into employment trouble so had to cancel. Now, I'm back ready to do some damage.

I had never heard of it. So I sent it to the admin section for them to look at. Who knows, one of the coders may want to..

Thank you very much

How popular is it?

It just went open beta on dec. 12 and there was around 200,000 in the closed beta so im guessing upwards of 500,000 players by now but i might be over estimating. Its a great game i urge anyone whos into mech games to check it out because its the mech game we've been waiting for. Its financially backers are the same people who backed league of legends. The strange thing is it's an indie game. The development team is about 20 people. Whats amazing is how fast updates and maintenance is. Updates and maintenance is done within an hour. It has amazingly beautiful graphics too. Check it out guys.

I know I shouldn't bump this, but I have to know. Have any of the coders taken an interest in this. It's an awesome game without hacks, but every now and then you just want to **** shit up you know. There is only one site that has them and I'm not about to switch up. I would much rather stay loyal to you guys. You update quick and any issues are swiftly dealt with. Please consider this game.

Thread Information