Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bad Company 2.

Bad Company 2.

Hey everyone, my name is Hellrayza.

I've been a player of Bad Company 2 for just under two years. I've had a hell of a time and am a hell of a player.
    Have a 4KDR average across three of my classes, and my other single class I have a 3.3 (recon).

I'm here to query about your BC2 "hacks", as my server gets frequently filled with cheaters and I wish to be able to "give them a bit of their own medicine".

I would like to know if it there is a "Hit list" or a "Shit list" so to speak, that you can put a players name on and it'll target them specifically. This way I could put the cheaters on there and target them specifically.
    If not, that is fine, I'll figure out how to do something similar on my own .

When was the last detection for the Bad Company 2 Hacks?
    Is it "anti punkbuster screenshot"?
    What would happen if Punkbuster were to catch me using this cheat?

Thank you. I am very serious about purchasing this, pending answers however

welcome to FPSC ...

unfortunate our BFBC2 do not have such a feature , but theres a feature that shows the enemy who killed you the last , EX: all enemy ESP are red , and when you get killed by a player , that players ESP color will change to orange you can revenge on him ...

about the detections , our last detections was month's ago , i cannot remember exactly ,also it wasnt a full ban wave , most members not got banned by it , also it gives clean SS no need to worry , but hacking is always risky , we cannot quarantee that you cant get a ban , no hack is undetectable , theres always a risk ..

so my suggestion to you to pruchase a new key and create a new email a new origin account , a new soldier ID just for using hacks on it ...

and in case you get a ban , you need a new email a new origin ID a new soldier ID ...

thats all

Okay, well that sounds good enough for me I guess, .
    I'll be purchasing this hack within the next two weeks when my pay comes in. Cheers.

Have a question regarding cheat launch. I bought a cheat from other company (cheat offers) weak before. Till last day I couldn't launch cheat. Admins there give me a lot of advice, I did them all! But cheat still didn't work. Game totally freeze when start with hack. They refund me money. Now I want buy from you. Will you also refund in case cheat will not work with me? I don't why, but their cheat not work with me. I install latest drivers, framework 3.5, turn off AV-Firewall, add exclusion, default DPI, directx reinstall, BFBC2 reinstall but cheat not worked. So I'm afraid now if I buy cheat from you, again same problem coming.

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dredd
    Have a question regarding cheat launch. I bought a cheat from other company (cheat offers) weak before. Till last day I couldn't launch cheat. Admins there give me a lot of advice, I did them all! But cheat still didn't work. Game totally freeze when start with hack. They refund me money. Now I want buy from you. Will you also refund in case cheat will not work with me? I don't why, but their cheat not work with me. I install latest drivers, framework 3.5, turn off AV-Firewall, add exclusion, default DPI, directx reinstall, BFBC2 reinstall but cheat not worked. So I'm afraid now if I buy cheat from you, again same problem coming.
    What country are you from? What operating system do you run on your computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    I'm in UAE, Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    I'm in UAE, Dubai. Windows 7 64 bit

If it's a legit O/S our cheats should work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by leon101
    Still same question: In case of it will totally not work, will you refund me? I can see that site owner in Dubai, may I contact her?

Quote Originally Posted by leon101
    Still same question: In case of it will totally not work, will you refund me? I can see that site owner in Dubai, may I contact her?
    In the past when looking at logs if the loader never would work for a client we have done a refund. However, this is not guaranteed as it is done case by case. Also, refunds can take 2-3 weeks sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information