Multiple Battlelogs accounts..

Hi,

Well looks like Ive been scammed by a different BF3h site, purchaced the hack, downloaded it and it refused to connect. The website owners are ignoring my emails. Luckily I've managed to get a refund via the E-Commerce company they use BUT I really really wish I'd come to this website first, at least I can see you guys are real!

Anyway can I ask if its best that I buy a separate BF3 online code just for using the hack? I only ask because I have a PC, PS3 and XBox in the family and every single copy of BF for each console is linked to the same Battlelog account because I did not want my son to have a Battlelog account at the time. So if I use the hack and get caught I'm guessing I would lose my PC, PS3 and Xbox access?

If so, I think id better buy a spare Key just to use the hack..or its gonna be expensive to replace 3 keys

never mind.. just noticed windows 8 isnt supported

guess i'll wait until it is supported before I buy access

Quote Originally Posted by QVBF3
    never mind.. just noticed windows 8 isnt supported

guess i'll wait until it is supported before I buy access
    we are testing that you may just have to run the loader in win 7 compatibility mode for it to work in win 8. We had a member say it did work for him doing that.

Thread Information