Hybrid View

New to Pc Gaming.

Hey all, just a few quetions on me getting vip acess? Like I said im new to Pc gmaing and wanted to get the Bf3 Hacks. My main concern is are they easy to install and too use, im a noob so thats why I am asking not savy on the pc yet but hoping to get there. I just bought a new gamimg laptop and getting a few things done to it before I download Bf3 and buy the hacks just wanted to see what advice you guys can give me, since eveyone here seems to know what they are doing. Well thanks for the time and hope to get some feed back?

Re: New to Pc Gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfloyd1173
    Hey all, just a few quetions on me getting vip acess? Like I said im new to Pc gmaing and wanted to get the Bf3 Hacks. My main concern is are they easy to install and too use, im a noob so thats why I am asking not savy on the pc yet but hoping to get there. I just bought a new gamimg laptop and getting a few things done to it before I download Bf3 and buy the hacks just wanted to see what advice you guys can give me, since eveyone here seems to know what they are doing. Well thanks for the time and hope to get some feed back?
    Hi pinkfloyd1173 and thanks for your post.

Yes, it's both easy to install and use and there are full instructions on what you need to do in the VIP forums.

Thread Information