How many detection bf3 ?

I lost 8 accounts at Hello Kitty I heard you guys had 7 detection, thinking about coming back MOH-W is going to be just like bf3, will be checking on you guys, peace. 8)

Re: How many detection bf3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by I KILL GOOD
    I lost 8 accounts at Hello Kitty I heard you guys had 7 detection, thinking about coming back MOH-W is going to be just like bf3, will be checking on you guys, peace. 8)
    I KILL GOOD, every cheat at every site gets detected from time to time.
    Our BF3 cheats is currently NOT detected, and has been undetected for almost a month now. We also had an 8 month stretch that we did not get a detection.

You should check out our new high tech sister site over at ilikecheats.com
    All the same coders, cheats, staff and many more features and options.
    We offer individual cheat packs and lost time due to detections is made up, so you never lose any time due to cheats being down due to detections.

I guess the grass isnt greener on the other side, always :wink:

Good to see you back and hope to see you as a VIP again soon. You may want to check out our newest site: ilikecheats.com

It is a newer forum code with many extras. Also, the site is set up for extensions on some of the single purchase cheats. BF3 isn't in that extension set yet but we hope it will be soon.

Product v. Product

Hello Kitty's framework let's you play around with features but I see you guys got the "1 shot kill" enabled for your hack (they call it uber dmg), they out-source their coding and what's worst is the loader operation is in house and scans your root machine to prevent multi-users, you guys I presume still use the out-sourced injector service, Hello Kitty loader could be accessed by a 3rd party, their top guy don't even know what a TV session means, they got hit past July at the launch or Premium lost big time then a double wammy back-to-back.

Is Pady still working on the API ?, that was a good way to avoid streaming servers ?

Well right now nobody is using Hello Kitty for BF3 and frankly certan staff is rude to most members. Will be loking out for you guys at this months launch of MOH-W. \/

hey guys im new to this im just curious if i was to get aimbot for bf3 on ps3 am i able to switch aimbot on an off when i want to use it and when i dont just watching some of the footage and its pretty clear that they are hacking popping random shots off half way across the map and racking up killing sprees

Sorry, but there are no aimbots for the console games availible.
    You can get modded controllers, but that is about it

Thread Information