Rediculous recoding time.

Unless I am mistaken, is the BC2 hack still down for recoding from about... a month or so ago? Are you telling me that your hacks get detected and it takes weeks and weeks to fix?? or did it get fixed and detected again? when did the bc2 cheat go offline last?

Re: Rediculous recoding time.

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzon
    Unless I am mistaken, is the BC2 hack still down for recoding from about... a month or so ago? Are you telling me that your hacks get detected and it takes weeks and weeks to fix?? or did it get fixed and detected again? when did the bc2 cheat go offline last?

Krizzon, the BC2 cheat has been down for over a month due to a detection. De.Bug is working on it and will get it back online only after it is fully recoded, thouroughly tested, and as safe as possible.

Please note that over at our sister site www.ilikecheats.com that it is noted here ........>> http://www.ilikecheats.com/forums/th...ats-check-here

... that anytime you look at one of the cheats we offer on the main page you can instantly tell if the cheat is online or offline before you buy. We made a very clear graphic set for you to see and we also list cheat status here and on the main VIP forums for members. Anytime a cheat has a patch released or is down for coding we will show that on the cheat sales page as well as this status page. If a cheat is offline our coders usually get it back online ASAP. We DO give you extra time on your subscription if a cheat is down if you have your subscription at www.ilikecheats.com.

Thread Information