fppscheats or ilikeches?

Could someone please tell me the difference between these two sides? Are you closing the fpscheats.com? When I go to ilikecheats.com, I need to register again. I cannot use VIP access over there. Why is that? Thanks.

Re: fppscheats or ilikeches?

Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale
    Could someone please tell me the difference between these two sides? Are you closing the fpscheats.com? When I go to ilikecheats.com, I need to register again. I cannot use VIP access over there. Why is that? Thanks.
    ilikecheats is our new site. It was decided that we'd start a new site as we can't upgrade fpscheats for various reasons and at ilkiecheats we can do things that we can't do here like give extenions for cheat downtimes for example. FPSCheats isn't and won't close down, we'll still be here for those that want to remain in our community. ilkiecheats has all the staff from here running it so it's just a new site layout and extra cheats will also be offered there.

It is a different site so yes, you need to register there and sub there if you want to use the cheat packs or continue to sub here, it's your choice.

Re: fppscheats or ilikeches?

[quote="hacker98"]
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale
    It is a different site so yes, you need to register there and sub there if you want to use the cheat packs or continue to sub here, it's your choice.
    Are the packages the same between these two sites? The thing that I concer is the news or information between these two. If most people go or move to the new site, there will be few people posting things here. Then, we don't have the latest news or the feedback after trying the stuff. Is there a way that I sub one of them and be able to use both to forum? Thanks.

Why don't you go and register at ilikecheats and take a look around over there. There's a link to the below left in my sig that will take you straight there. :wink:

Thread Information