--== REMEMBER ==--

...little late for this...but take a minute or two and say a prayer if you choose to remember those that lost their lives, as well as those that are now suffering...due to the attacks upon the US on 9/11/2001...

May They Rest in Peace......

I remember.

I remember that morning when I woke up, my eldest daughter watching CNN live as the events unfolded. She said to me "what's going on dad?".

I watched in disbelief, and couldn't explain in a way to soothe her tears.

To the families of the victims, I wish peace find a way to your hearts.

...I was eating breakfast at a local oyster bar with the owner before they opened. Was just getting ready to eat when we saw the second plane hit...
    My phone started blowing up as the two "Ex's" were wondering where I was as they were concerned that more was on the way. GTE at the time had me and some co-workers prepare to seal up our switching office in case of a NBT attack with plastic sheeting and duct tape....

A day I'll never forget......

Senior Member Banned User killme1's Avatar
    When I first saw it on the news in Hong kong, I was lost in thoughts thinking of my parents .. I'd immediately called my mom to see if everyone was in any danger but they fine..

For all that had lost their love ones I give you my sympathies with your loss, I shall never forget that day and pray for you ALL..

It's all starting over again. Has anyone seen the middle east break out? I have a feeling we can expect another 9/11/01 again unless we get some leadership and not apologist.

On the topic,

I have immediate relatives that worked the scene as paramedics and police officers in NYC. The stories they tell of the bodies and watching them fall from the towers. Having to gather parts for DNA, the children - just feeling helpless as they watch as people jump to their death....very graphic and they havent been right since.

Then listening to the recordings and stories of flight 98...very sad.

Thread Information