Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jola
    Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    Quote Originally Posted by jola
    Dear Snuke,

I'm really, truly sorry
    (pffthh - concentrate know, straigth face) scouts honor, really sad if I in anyway show you any disrespect. Sir. (giggle).

Hey, Tech - your turn. Now go and hit Kaged. I dare you.

:P :P :P
    nah i was just bluffing , i scare that i get sumthin alot worse from him after i ban him , so dont play with fire hahahah
    Oh no!

This gives me a flashback from the middle school. "Hey guys, let's throw some rock hard icy snowballs at the principal" And Jola threw first. Right on target. But, then, suddenly Jola was alone. All his "friends" had fled the field.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
    man i love you , cuz u put this very right , it also happened to me , when my cousins went to a fight and pushed me forward , and felt like a boss , when i saw the other group got a huge monster with them , i did not scared but when i looked behind there was no cousins left , hahahahha

, so here you go again , i decided not to ban anyone , so your childhood memories renewed hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by centason
    I double dare you to ban Kaged Techboomer :lol: Poor Snuke. Or better, ban Paid. I'm sure a woman's scorn is better than Kaged for you!!!!
    Like I said before, a day off :lol:

But save my ban for a day when a ban wave hits :drunken:

....don't ban me over there ya Jackwagons!!

As stated over at ilikecheats:

Hey Tech, you're right - let's give it a rest. No one seems to really like to play this Lets-Ban-A-Mod-game . . . and you know how it is; it's only fun until someone loses an eye - or - in this case: until somone ban Snuke. :roll:

And I know what you thinking, Tech - where you come from, the fun begins when someone loses an eye . . . :wink:

But, I guess, not every one seem to understand the reason why we went after Snuke - that is we like him a lot, we respect him and he's always game. Now, other people that I also respect very much in here, like Paid and Leon, just seem to think this whole thing is a bit silly. And they probably right.

So I'm out. I'll stop using my points this way. I'll take whatever medival revenge Snuke is preparing for me and, if I survive that, lurke back under my cozy stone. :roll:

For the record: I'm not b-tthurt, really I'm not. Quite the opposite. I think I might have got carried away a bit to far. Not the first time for me, and not the last time either, I'm afraid. I do silly things. Story of my life. . . :P

Senior Moderator
    jola how was the vacation in Texas? Did the kids get to go shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin
    jola how was the vacation in Texas? Did the kids get to go shooting?
    Snake, see here ......... http://www.fpscheats.com/topic142344.htm

Looks like a great time was had by all.

Senior Moderator
    ty Snuke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information