Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is it cold out there, Snuke?

Hey Snuke,

are you here? Because you sure as h-ll aren't at ilikecheats (evil giggling) :evil:

Heard you got banned over there. Tsk, tsk, dear, oh dear - what a bummer . . .

But, hey, look at it from the bright side: now you can spend more time with us, over here at good ol' FPS Cheats. :P

Jola

Ps. Hey, Techboomer, saw that? Smack! Right between the eyes! Bet he never know what was hitting him . . . Mohohohohuvahahoho! :lol:

Re: Is it cold out there, Snuke?

Quote Originally Posted by jola
    Hey Snuke,

are you here? Because you sure as h-ll aren't at ilikecheats (evil giggling) :evil:

But, hey, look at it from the bright side: now you can spend more time with us, over here at good ol' FPS Cheats. :P

Jola

Ps. Hey, Techboomer, saw that? Smack! Right between the eyes! Bet he never know what was hitting him . . . Mohohohohuvahahoho! :lol:

Thanks ............ I'm going on a posting vacation on here too then. You guys will be bored without me. ENJOY! :drunken:

Re: Is it cold out there, Snuke?

Hey Snuke,

Jola

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit , jola u shouldnt ban him , hahahhahahahaha , we should ban minister of defense in there , which is KAGED , if we ban kaged continuously no one able to stop us , bwhahaahah ,

Dear Snuke,

I'm really, truly sorry
    (pffthh - concentrate know, straigth face) scouts honor, really sad if I in anyway show you any disrespect. Sir. (giggle).

Hey, Tech - your turn. Now go and hit Kaged. I dare you.

:P :P :P

Dear Snuke,

I'm really, truly sorry
    (pffthh - concentrate know, straigth face) scouts honor, really sad if I in anyway show you any disrespect. Sir. (giggle).

nah i was just bluffing , i scare that i get sumthin alot worse from him after i ban him , so dont play with fire hahahah

I double dare you to ban Kaged Techboomer :lol: Poor Snuke. Or better, ban Paid. I'm sure a woman's scorn is better than Kaged for you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by centason
    I double dare you to ban Kaged Techboomer :lol: Poor Snuke. Or better, ban Paid. I'm sure a woman's scorn is better than Kaged for you!!!!
    dude its not about daring , seriously i see how kaged solving problems of members , its not cool to ban him , but i will ban you and jon , hahhahahahahahaha wait for my rage

MONEY RULES :twisted:

Ban me? Why would you ban me? It is Jon's monkeys fault.

Quote Originally Posted by centason
    Ban me? Why would you ban me? It is Jon's monkeys fault.
    i know , but you are the one who bought a monkey for jon

Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    Dear Snuke,

I'm really, truly sorry

nah i was just bluffing , i scare that i get sumthin alot worse from him after i ban him , so dont play with fire hahahah
    Oh no!

This gives me a flashback from the middle school. "Hey guys, let's throw some rock hard icy snowballs at the principal" And Jola threw first. Right on target. But, then, suddenly Jola was alone. All his "friends" had fled the field.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information