Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I know that your kids are off to go talk to Mr. O, but what were in those long black Pelican cases that they were carrying? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Violins.

Thats what they told the security guy, anyway.

I don't know, heck, I didn't even know they were into music. Oh kids, you know, you think you know them, but . . .

Senior Moderator
    we gunna do some nite time hog huntin in the pecan orchard next time Galv? Woot!! I'm all in for that.!!

Hunting Feral Hog at night huh? Now that sounds like some fun. Cooler full of beers, a pack of smokes, and a big rifle. Woot!!!!

Senior Moderator
    Yep, we can field dress them right there and within minutes it would be on the BBQ pit at Galveston's

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin
    we gunna do some nite time hog huntin in the pecan orchard next time Galv? Woot!! I'm all in for that.!!
    ....sure can! As a matter of fact I am up this darn early as the freakin' Cayotes have woke me up the last two mornings at around 04:00 and it's getting old really fast. I plan on talking to my friend that's the Chief of the Po-Po here to let him know I'm gonna be popping some caps as I for sure am not a morning person! They were right up next to my bedroom window and started raising all kinds of heck for some reason which got my dogs to going nuts. I would have busted them but have to warn the neighbors first as I don't think they would like to hear one of the .308's that early in the morning that's for sure!!

......While returning from a trip to Oklahoma, I35 Southbound was shut down and we were stopped dead on the Red River Bridge..I stepped out of the truck to have a smoke and a teen, in the car next to us, rolled down his window and asked "Sir what is wrong up ahead?"
    With a straight face, I told him that "Texas was full up" and we are waiting for more to leave!! He looked at me with the deer staring at the headlights look and asked if I knew "how long it would be!!"

and they walk among us....

Senior Moderator
    LMFAO!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information