Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jola
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Hey Jola, great pics. Looks like you and the family had a great time in TX.
    You should have told us that you were going to stop by for a visit at poopbuster. We would have given you some free FPSCheats and ilikecheats t-shirts to pass out to their employees. :lol:

Welcome back and thank you for kind words and all the good and helpful things that you do here.
    Hey Snuke,

see the t-shirts the kiddos are wearing on the pic? 8) 8) 8)

Jola

It was hard to make out at the camera angle, but it looks like it says, "I'd rather be hacking"! :lol: 8)

...."Snuke", that's exactly what it says!! LMFAO! Would have been nice for them to plaster the parking lot with some FPS/ILC bumper stickers if they were available!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    ...."Snuke", that's exactly what it says!! LMFAO! Would have been nice for them to plaster the parking lot with some FPS/ILC bumper stickers if they were available!!
    Galv, it's pretty bad when the guy with one glass eye and one bad eye can see it clearer than I can with my new multifocal glasses. :roll:

Galv, it's pretty bad when the guy with one glass eye and one bad eye can see it clearer than I can with my new multifocal glasses. :roll:
    ....LMFAO!! Only reson I caught it was because of my "Costa Monacle"!!

Senior Moderator
    Looks like it was an awesome time. Nice small king you got, what else to you hook into other than shark? Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    .....Classic "Jola"! Sure wish I had been able to hook up with Ya'll when you passed through my neck of the woods! really am glad that you and the boys had a good time here in the state I call home!

Ya'll come back now, ya hear!!
    I loved eating at po folks back in the day. "Ya'll come back now, ya hear!!"
    +1 for po folks. WOOT!!!!!!

...picked up something the boys can pop some caps with next time ya'll make it over this way!

http://www.americanrifleman.org/Arti...?id=1906&cid=4

....in a nice hard case for $800. Already has had some work done on her and now gonna have some sub sonic rounds loaded up to see what she likes to eat. HOGS MUST DIE!!!!

Hi Snake,

as you probably know well, Galveston is a paradise for salt water fishing. We got some really nice king's, but shark-wise we just cought four or five really small one's. So, after a while, our guide decided to change the bait for some big game shark's:

And it worked!!! (well, why not? In Texas, I guess, even the shark's go for anything from the BBQ's) After a couple of minutes we got something on. Something big. Really big. It went out with a lot of line, and WHACK! - broke the line like it wasn't even there. The guide said it might have been a big hammer, but we'll newer know. :P

We also went on that roadtrip you suggested. In one word: beautiful. In two words: really beautiful. Flipside - well, the Jola kids really like gas station junk food - this is the backseat of the car after 7 hour's driving:

Message for Galveston:

http://www.americanrifleman.org/Arti...?id=1906&cid=4

Thank's, mr Galveston, now we know what to put on our wishlist for christmas.

Signed The Jola Kids.

And finally,

to whom it may concern; as you can se from my first post on this topic, the Jola Kid's can track down anyone or anything that they identify as an threat to their old man. After paying Pink Busters a visit in Austin, they now have a new projekt: hunt down whoever gave their daddy this:

Here's the Jola kids preparing for this mission:

"Hey, Dad, can we have some armor piercings as well?" :twisted:

:P :P :P

All the best

Jola

Jola, I can't imagine why someone would do something like that to such a nice guy.
    It seems especially egregious since I am mentioned by name in the "message".
    Please let me know If I can help to track down the perpetrator.

Jola, I can't imagine why someone would do something like that to such a nice guy.
    It seems especially egregious since I am mentioned by name in the "message".
    Please let me know If I can help to track down the perpetrator.
    Thank's Snuke, my dear friend, but it seems like the Jola kids took care of it. It's gone know - and hopefully the person behind it to . . .Well done, kiddos, first Pink Busters, then stupid person - well, what's next? I have an idea. Hey kids! There is this guy named Barack, could you, sort of, "persuade" him to maybe make a career change?

Off you go!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information