Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Big Thank's to Galveston, Snake and Snuke

Hi guy's,

here's a big Thank You from the Jola crowd - back from one of thier best holidays ever. We've spend a bit more than two weeks in Texas - and, boy, did I have trouble to get my two son's on the plane back home . . . So thank's for all the tips, advices and encouragement.

You guys have the fortune to live in a very beautiful place, populated by very friendly, hospitable and cool people. No wonder you're so proud of Texas, you have every reason to be.

Here's some memories:

Riding out in Bandera County with Hank - genuine Texan farmer

Fish on! One of the Jola kid's get his first shark outside Galveston.

We went fishing with some very cool dude's outside Galveston - maybe not the biggest, most brazen boat - but they sure did know were to find fish. We saw the other boats having fish one every now and then. We have something to deal with all the time - every ten minute or so. Great day, here's Jola himself with one of the catches - nice little kingfish.

There were a lot of wonderful places in Texas - Austin is one of them. Very cool, nice bars, nice people - but also the home of Even Balance, a k a Punk Busters. They have their HQ at San Jacinto Blvd. We know, because the Jola kids went there, said they have a package from Techboomer to deliver (below).

So Pink Busters - you can ban me all you want - my kid's know were you live now . . . :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The only setback on this vacation was that the heli hog hunting, that Galveston told us about, was closed for the summer. But the kid's still learn how to shoot in several gun ranges - all very safety conscious, with good instructors who took good care of my kid's first, second, third - and so on - en****ers with real guns.

So they been trying everything from Glocks and P90's to M4's and sniper rifles. All in an eviroment of of complete saftety with profesional supervisors. My role was merly to nag them about really aiming. "Please try to hit the target, son".

"OK, Dad - like this?"

8) 8) 8)

So - we'll definitely be back, we left with a feeling that we haven't seen more than just a bit of this beautiful place called Texas.

All the best

Jola

Looks like you and your Family really enjoyed your time.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures
    And a big thanks for the plug on PB :twisted:

Hey Jola, great pics. Looks like you and the family had a great time in TX.
    You should have told us that you were going to stop by for a visit at poopbuster. We would have given you some free FPSCheats and ilikecheats t-shirts to pass out to their employees. :lol:

Welcome back and thank you for kind words and all the good and helpful things that you do here.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I for one love to see family vacations. Im sure the memories will last a life time.

Now that's what I call a good time. That was pretty cool you went to PB hahahahaha. You should have told them we sad Hi!!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Hey Jola, great pics. Looks like you and the family had a great time in TX.
    You should have told us that you were going to stop by for a visit at poopbuster. We would have given you some free FPSCheats and ilikecheats t-shirts to pass out to their employees. :lol:

Welcome back and thank you for kind words and all the good and helpful things that you do here.
    Hey Snuke,

see the t-shirts the kiddos are wearing on the pic? 8) 8) 8)

Jola

.....Classic "Jola"! Sure wish I had been able to hook up with Ya'll when you passed through my neck of the woods! really am glad that you and the boys had a good time here in the state I call home!

Ya'll come back now, ya hear!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    .....Classic "Jola"! Sure wish I had been able to hook up with Ya'll when you passed through my neck of the woods! really am glad that you and the boys had a good time here in the state I call home!

Ya'll come back now, ya hear!!
    I loved eating at po folks back in the day. "Ya'll come back now, ya hear!!"

Thanks for sharing jola, must have been a great vacation. I so laughed when I saw the shirts on your kids when you visit our beloved PB...

oh man , nice vacation and nice family , god bless them , and nice to see you delivered the package , much appreciate it :twisted: , i should detonate it :lol: , dam , now ill put texas in vacation list ... hope they give me VISA :lol:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information