Thread: Questions

Questions

Both of my accounts were banned. On my one account I used the hack around 3 times for a total of 300 kills. The second account I have used the hack over 7 times for a total of 1500 kills. The first account shouldn't have been banned at all.. The second account I have made just for hacking and I expected it to be banned.

Do you guys provide a discount for Premium for the people who were banned due to a possible bad code in your hack client? I am not pleased at all.

Hacking is a risk we all take and if a player isnt willing to risk a ban they should not use cheats.

There are no discounts or free keys being offered.

however, premium BF3 accounts are $50 from the key store. pretty good deal compared to EA price.

Gaetano, you haven't used our cheats in nearly a month.

Re: Banwave...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano
    Both of my accounts were banned. On my one account I used the hack around 3 times for a total of 300 kills. The second account I have used the hack over 7 times for a total of 1500 kills. The first account shouldn't have been banned at all.. The second account I have made just for hacking and I expected it to be banned.

Do you guys provide a discount for Premium for the people who were banned due to a possible bad code in your hack client? I am not pleased at all.

Gaetano, there was no "bad code" in the cheat client. It worked perfectly as advertised.

There is this company called Punkbuster that has created anti-cheat software. Their job is to find, detect, and ban cheaters.
    There is a warning every time that you enter a game that has any type of anti-cheat software running that basically says that you will be banned if we catch you cheating.
    Did you not believe that would happen? You knew that you were running a cheat and chose to play that game with a cheat running. It is a risk that you chose to accept.
    Don't try to blame anyone but yourself for getting caught.

Here's something to think about ................................
    You buy a new car that has a 500HP motor. This car is capable of going 200 MPH. You are drive this car on a road with a posted speed limit of 65MPH.
    You chose to drive you car at 200MPH on this road that has a posted speed limit of 65MPH. You get pulled over, arrested, and lose your driver license.
    Now are you going to blame the car or the car company for your fines, imprisonment, and loss of license because you used something by your own choice
    that was a violation of posted rules?

You make the choices and you enjoy the benefits or suffer the consequences. That's how real life works.

If you are not "pleased at all", then go look in the mirror and talk to the person responsible for you not being pleased.

Sorry if this seemed a little harsh, but I didn't enjoy your insinuation that we owe you anything for your own actions or that the cheat code is bad or somehow defective.

Thread Information