Thread: Help x2?

Help x2?

Well , I was going to post on my other topic but it's locked , so here it is about that ban I got 1200 min.

It already has been 1,200 minutes and this msg keeps coming up whenever I try to connect to a server.

So any tips? Is it perm? I already got rid of all pubs.

straw, you have not used our hack so we cannot help you with a ban that may have occurred with another site. this looks like a carry over from a previous ban. please contact whom ever you had before. We can only give support to members that have our hack or have used it in the past.

Im going to buy the hacks soon , I've also have another account which I bought hacks plenty of times ***** Which im not using right now just in case someone from my clan comes here and sees it , So I made this new account , I just want to know if is it perm should i buy a new key or is it gonna go away soon ?!

This is also my first ban.

, Please buy a new copy of BF3 cdkey ,open a new account with a new email address and a new solder nickname.. Also please have a look at http://www.ilikecheats.com/forums/in...eferrerid=1303 it has a wonderful automatic subscription and I love how it's all looks so hightech :drunken:

Re: Help x2?

Quote Originally Posted by Straw09
    Well , I was going to post on my other topic but it's locked , so here it is about that ban I got 1200 min.

It already has been 1,200 minutes and this msg keeps coming up whenever I try to connect to a server.

So any tips? Is it perm? I already got rid of all pubs.
    I have deleted the other post from the other account so you dont have a reference to it.

Per- your concerns :wink:

no eta on bf3 and yes as said that would be a ban from when you had our cheat and was detected. You will need a new key, new origin, and new email

I apologize about the miss understandings. However we do get some people that come here in the general section with bans from other sites asking for our help. You can understand im sure that we cannot help someone that is using another site cheat as we have no idea of there support and such. But now the we know it was from here then the help is no problem.

Thanks Paid! :-?

Thread Information