Ready to spend $20.00, But first!

Okay I want the BF3 hack, and I know I can get it by spending $20 on the De.Bug master pack, but will I also get access to the new CS:GO hack as well? I can't seem to find that out.

Re: Ready to spend $20.00, But first!

Quote Originally Posted by poopieundies
    Okay I want the BF3 hack, and I know I can get it by spending $20 on the De.Bug master pack, but will I also get access to the new CS:GO hack as well? I can't seem to find that out.
    That is offered at ILC (ilikecheats.com) right now with a separate pack. It is coded by a different coder that is why.

Re: Ready to spend $20.00, But first!

poopieundies, I can say this from personal experience ............. the new CS GO cheat kicks butt. The aimbot is deadly. I have set my settings to mild and always come out on the top of every map every round.

You should go over to ilikecheats.com and give it a go while you are waiting on BF3. You will be able to get BF3 over on ilikecheats.com as well when it comes back online.

There will also be a Mega Pack available soon, where you will have access to all the cheats from all of our coders and all of our sites. No ETA or price on this is currently available, but soon! 8)

Well, You guys have never failed me so I probably will give it a try! Since ILikeCheats is open, does that mean that I should not re purchase the pack here, but on the new site? Is it the same? The de bug loader was always so easy to use!

Well, You guys have never failed me so I probably will give it a try! Since ILikeCheats is open, does that mean that I should not re purchase the pack here, but on the new site? Is it the same? The de bug loader was always so easy to use!
    The CS GO cheat will be available here at FPSCheats.com at some point in the very near future, but it is already available at ilikecheats.com.
    So hop on over there and give it a try. You can use the same loader as well, just pick ILC from the drop down box.

Thread Information