Are there any free hacks here?

I know this is a private VIP website, but do you have any public hacks which are free, or maybe some kind of credits I can earn through surveys?

Re: Are there any free hacks here?

Quote Originally Posted by Non Noob
    I know this is a private VIP website, but do you have any public hacks which are free, or maybe some kind of credits I can earn through surveys?
    All our cheats are in the VIP sections. But you will need to purchase a VIP forum access to get them. We have never offered public cheats here. Our coders are the best around with over 25 years experience. We are the oldest cheat site in the world with the largest member base. To get the best you have to pay for the best. Public cheats will get a person banned fast as they are normally public codes with little to no security. Also, some public codes are keylogged to get access to your sensitive information.

Thanks for your reply, can you pay by phone?

I am sorry but that is not possible. We have 2 payment options: PayPal and Authorize.net, both payment options require a Credit or Debit Card.

Thanks for reply again, I'll keep that in mind, cause my only option is phone.

First of all I wanna say hello to everyone.
    Then I wanna ask, if there is no any free/trial hack how can be so sure that the hack is still working or there is no viruses?
    What happens if we buy one and then we have a problem, will we get our money back?

Quote Originally Posted by iRox
    First of all I wanna say hello to everyone.
    Then I wanna ask, if there is no any free/trial hack how can be so sure that the hack is still working or there is no viruses?
    What happens if we buy one and then we have a problem, will we get our money back?
    You can check the status of all cheats offered at FPSCheats here: http://www.fpscheats.com/topic110300.htm

Rest assured if cheats were coded with viruses, we would not be in business very long, as for problems we have a team of experts ready and wiling to offer support.

Do not take my word for it, read real member reviews of FPSCheats here: http://www.fpscheats.com/topic3718.htm

Don't worry about viruses I've being a member of both R8z0r and De Bug, both coders are very good at their jobs, always updated to beat detection and the loader is safe and very easy to use.

Its a service like going to supermarket or fuel station, you get what you pay for.

Tho like anything, its always going to be a risk, companies like EA spend alot of money hiring coders to trace cheaters/hackers and its never going to be 100% full proof but R8z0r and De Bug put a lot of effort to try be one step ahead and its the risk you have to make i guess.

My 2c

Thread Information