Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

--== THE BIKE THREAD==-- (Motorcycles Please)

....seems that there are quite a few of the members that either ride bikes....race bikes...or like me are looking to get back into riding. So I decided to start this thread so we can keep the posts/pics in one place.

...the thread is open to ANY motorcycle so if you are interested in riding...have some good pics to post of your ride...or have any questions this will be the place to post....

....THANKS!

.....guess I'll share a pretty good commercial to get things started here..

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FPqkCxV8SkI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="480">

....kinda sounds like a bunch of haxors if you ask me!!

Ill start: worlds most expensive bike

MV-Augusta F4CC $120,000

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cQCtoTwGINY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

....damn that looks...and sounded good!!

....little out of my price range I have to admit though!! :cry:

....her stamp is a little high for my tastes....but wonder if the El Paso dealer will throw in a "test rider" like her that is short with a "tramp stamp" in the deal?? LMFAO!!.......

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FhC9iTp-tLM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="480" height="390">

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    BTW, you probably already know this, but the gas tank is under the seat and not up in the usual place. That thing that sits between your legs that looks like a gas tank is just a place to put the air induction velocity stacks. That's what the mesh area on the front is for .......... to suck in air to feed the needs of that High performance/high revving motor.
    ..knew that already "Snuke"....but thanks for the info! Looks like I may be headed out to El Paso to Barnetts' dealership as the market is so messed up that they are doing everything they can to beat any other deal I can come up with. Shoot, they told me they will either pay for the plane ticket if I fly...or to save all my diesel receipts if I take the truck out there to pick it up. At Mancuso's in Houston it turns out that I know the guy that runs the place now as he used to own/operate a Suzuki dealership here in ****inson and is up there....so trying to work them to get the best deal.

...it's gonna be a 2010/2011 VRSCDX for sure.....

Get the best deal that you can. 2010 or 2011, a V-Rod is one fine Hoss.

I was over at the local Harley dealer tonight picking up some polish and a new face sheild for my helmet. Also picked up a new 2011 bike catalog and was looking at some of the new 2011 hardware already sitting out on the showroom floor. I think I jizzed myself. ops:

...OK "Snuke"....looking at a new bike...gonna pull the stock pipes off and go "Rinehart" 2/1...as after reading at 1130cc.kom the two same time tend to make the HP drop. Gonna go K/N for intake....

...not sure on the re-chip but am of course doing "due diligence" before I make any decision....

...and check this shizz out..
    ...My "little Brother" that owns a bad azzed Police Special...that dyno's at 138hp is telling me NOT to buy a bike....."YOU can ride mine anytime" he says.....

....what the heck is up with that BS?? :?

...perhaps he's jealous??.....

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/94ISfzMps1A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="460">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fsa15ZerAg8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="480">

...OK "Snuke"....looking at a new bike...gonna pull the stock pipes off and go "Rinehart" 2/1...as after reading at 1130cc.kom the two same time tend to make the HP drop. Gonna go K/N for intake....

...not sure on the re-chip but am of course doing "due diligence" before I make any decision....

...My "little Brother" that owns a bad azzed Police Special...that dyno's at 138hp is telling me NOT to buy a bike....."YOU can ride mine anytime" he says.....

K/N makes great stuff.

Check out Vance & Hines for exhaust systems for your bike. They sound and look the best, and you'll get the best HP increase.

I don'know your brother, but unless he is giving you his bike outright, you best go buy your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke

K/N makes great stuff.

Check out Vance & Hines for exhaust systems for your bike. They sound and look the best, and you'll get the best HP increase.

I don'know your brother, but unless he is giving you his bike outright, you best go buy your own.
    ....looks as far as exhaust systems are the least of my worries...looking for HP "Snuke"...and the "Little Brother" I think remembers how I used to drive my old Susuki GS1100 that I tricked out...and thinks I will end up splattered on a highway overpass or something....

....we learn as we get older not to do such things....

Thread Information