New to hacks (BF3)

So im new to all of these hack sites. I know there are a bunch of different hacks and alot of players using them but I have never really bothered to check. And now I am interested in trying them out.

I guess what brought me here was doubt.

Long story short:
    I have been playing BF3 competitively for a couple of months now and I am really good at it and probably the best player on my clan. So when I play against a team that has a player that shoots me down at every corner, beats me in every gunfight and survives when I have them on my sights and then lose them and they kill me back I start to wonder...Do I suck or do they hack??
    After some research I have found that some competitive players do hack so it makes me pretty frustrated knowing that some of the best teams hack.

So id like to have a taste of this side of the game. Of course I wouldn't be running around in a pub match with all the hacks on just waiting to get caught. I'd just like to know when im playing against a hacker in a competitive match or scrim and be prepared for it.

I'd like to know some things first:
    1) Can I know who is aiming at me true walls??
    2) Do you guys have damage modifier hacks??
    3) Are your hacks undetectable to Punkbuster and Universal Anti-Cheat 3??
    4) Do you have any recommendations that would give me an edge during competitive play but not give away that I use hacks??

I have never tried hacks because I wouldn't like getting banned by PB, I am in a pretty professional clan so I would like to keep my name clean.

I am very interested on this website and would Appreciate any help on this. I have been reading that the community here is unique and very helpful. So thanks in advance to anyone that would answer my questions.

Senior Member Banned User killme1's Avatar

Re: New to hacks (BF3)

Quote Originally Posted by Guest7874
    So im new to all of these hack sites. I know there are a bunch of different hacks and alot of players using them but I have never really bothered to check. And now I am interested in trying them out.

I guess what brought me here was doubt.

Long story short:
    I have been playing BF3 competitively for a couple of months now and I am really good at it and probably the best player on my clan. So when I play against a team that has a player that shoots me down at every corner, beats me in every gunfight and survives when I have them on my sights and then lose them and they kill me back I start to wonder...Do I suck or do they hack??
    After some research I have found that some competitive players do hack so it makes me pretty frustrated knowing that some of the best teams hack.

So id like to have a taste of this side of the game. Of course I wouldn't be running around in a pub match with all the hacks on just waiting to get caught. I'd just like to know when im playing against a hacker in a competitive match or scrim and be prepared for it.

I'd like to know some things first:
    3) Are your hacks undetectable to Punkbuster and Universal Anti-Cheat 3??
    4) Do you have any recommendations that would give me an edge during competitive play but not give away that I use hacks??

I have never tried hacks because I wouldn't like getting banned by PB, I am in a pretty professional clan so I would like to keep my name clean.

I am very interested on this website and would Appreciate any help on this. I have been reading that the community here is unique and very helpful. So thanks in advance to anyone that would answer my questions.
    Hi Guest7874, I can answer some of your question ,and one's I left-out will be totally up to U..

that will depends on which package you choice ,razer call of duty series has LINES that you may add to the enemys binding box for your ingame screen to see who's aimig at you.. de.bug as far as I know don't have this option "YET" but will be look upon to be add in the near future..

I don't know if you meant somethin like damage to slow your solder from dying ,if this what your asking for then I'D never seen it before..

3) Are your hacks undetectable to Punkbuster and 3) Are your hacks undetectable to Punkbuster and Universal Anti-Cheat 3??
    THere is no such thing undetectable ,it's always at your own risk to play on a punkbusters server.. It's not advised to play the hack on Universal Anti-Cheat 3 because the hack has never had been tested on one..

Yes, If you say you are that good in the competitiveness, then if i were you I would start with binding boxs only Also open a new account with the clans that your part of(ofcause new solder name ) , that way you would know who is a hacker and there strategy and get a fill of the hacking environment, and always remember the hack is never undetectable..

Quote Originally Posted by killme1
    I don't know if you meant somethin like damage to slow your solder from dying ,if this what your asking for then I'D never seen it before..
    What I mean by this is that my bullets do more damage. Instead of having insta-kill that is easily detected by other players I have seen players that have a higher bullet damage so they kill alot faster and barelly never lose a gunfight.

You mentioned that razer has lines on the enemys binding box but is that also for BF3 or just call of duty??

Thanks for all the answers.

Senior Member Banned User killme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guest7874
    Quote Originally Posted by killme1
    What I mean by this is that my bullets do more damage. Instead of having insta-kill that is easily detected by other players I have seen players that have a higher bullet damage so they kill alot faster and barelly never lose a gunfight.

You mentioned that razer has lines on the enemys binding box but is that also for BF3 or just call of duty??

Thanks for all the answers.

BF3 don't have lines add to your enemy binding box yet, ,de.bug may add it in the future for bf3..

This will alll depend on the server your playing on, server admin(for BF3 only) have an option where they can modify the damage done and can render what your asking for useless.. there is an alternative "aim speed" but the more you use it on your enemy they will notice.. I can suggest to you is use aim speed for your advantage to aim at your target first with right mouse aimbot hold and let go of the button, then as fast as you can shoot your target with your left mouse button, this way it won't look so aimbot like, I had done this before and it works well.

I hope this answers some of your question ,if not please ask :drunken:

we do have one shot kill option.

however at this time the BF3 is for non punkbuster servers while it is being updated.

Thread Information