Hybrid View

Help me Recover my Password

Hi, first of all sorry for making this account, i had no other way of recovering my password or askin for help since i could not log in, but why disable "i lost my password" feature?. i tried contacting "fpscheatsonline@gmail.com" and got no reply at all, also i paid for 4 weeks of hacks from DE.Bug and i want to use those hacks and not think i paid for nothing, plz help me, also i posted something about authorization error on name was CAhacked.

In Firefox, navigate to the Tools \ Options menu item. Select the Privacy button, the Passwords tab, and then click on View Saved Passwords.

for Google Chrome: Open your Google Chrome browser, click on the Wrench icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then click Options.In the Options window click the Minor Tweaks tab.Make sure that “Offer to save passwords” is selected.On the Passwords window select the website from which you want to retrieve the password, then click the “Show Password” button. The password will appear below the button and the button will now read “Hide Password.”

if that doesn't work our admins can send your password to the email address you have requested with that account. It could be a day or so before they sign on to send it.

plz send me my passwords i tried to find options i dont see it ( using google chrome). ty

I have emailed your new login details to the paypal email address used on that account.

thank you so much

Thread Information