How to become a hack programmer?

Just a few general questions regarding the technical aspects of programming a hack.

To write a hack you need to understand the code of the game. Do you reverse engineer the game code yourself?

How do i become a hack programmer? What's the education you guys have? Are you self taught or did you attend college?

Software engineering degree. Learn how a video game uses memory. Master several different coding languages, etc, etc. I'd say 5 to 10 years and you might be able to start coding cheats. Our coder has 25 years experience in the software development aspect of Computer Science. He still learns something new everyday.

I too would like to start coding, what is the most simple hack you can start with?

If you just start you will need to learn a lot before you can make a cheat. Read C++ coding books to learn the C++ coding language, learn about rendering, memory, game memory, other coding languages, visit coding websites, go to school for a couple of years to learn more and you might make your first simple cheat after that.

Thread Information