Thread: Launcher

Launcher

Hey, I just downloaded the launcher for the hacks and everything. I went to run it, and it looks suspicious to me. Being at a new hacking website and all, everything is all suspicious. I was just curious of why you have to restart your computer to run the launcher? No other launcher has to do that unless they are a virus. I understand the whole false-positive thing with virus scanners, but I would like to hear some facts that make me feel secure.

dude r u there if so can u help me please . Where do i download the hack launcher ? please help

Quote Originally Posted by JOKER@JOKE
    dude r u there if so can u help me please . Where do i download the hack launcher ? please help
    Look around the forums index for it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JOKER@JOKE
    Please start here:

http://www.fpscheats.com/topic112957.htm

Re: Launcher

Quote Originally Posted by Grinjrtest
    Hey, I just downloaded the launcher for the hacks and everything. I went to run it, and it looks suspicious to me. Being at a new hacking website and all, everything is all suspicious. I was just curious of why you have to restart your computer to run the launcher? No other launcher has to do that unless they are a virus. I understand the whole false-positive thing with virus scanners, but I would like to hear some facts that make me feel secure.
    I've got your PM, The reboot needs to be done to install our security driver, once you run the loader the first time you will be promted to install the driver and reboot.

If you still have doubts:

The real issue is some AV's are more apt to see the threat for the proper problem while some others don't have the history or ability to see it for anything other than a Trojan.
    The loader is packed with Themida® 2.1 This is used to keep people from trying to reverse engineer the hack. This protection has been in place since day one. As mentioned Av's update their virus definition files and each time they add any new threats that have been reported to them. Those threats are then flagged by the AV differently then it was before your definition files updated.
    For more information on Themida and what it does you can read about it at the link below
    http://www.oreans.com/

Grinjrtest
    The facts are in our member base, the number of members we have that return month after month, and that if anything was a miss in the loader, there would be plenty of issues and posts about it brought up.

Alright thanks leon (and Kaged). I was just curious of what it wants you to reboot for, since you know... Hack websites can be scary sometimes.
    Thanks again. Also, does it reset if your IP changes? Along with, I need +500 posts added to my count.

IP changes don't lock you out of the loader, I'll ask admin to add the 500 postcount for you. :wink:

EDIT: 500 + is done

Quote Originally Posted by Grinjrtest
    Alright thanks leon (and Kaged). I was just curious of what it wants you to reboot for, since you know... Hack websites can be scary sometimes.
    Thanks again. Also, does it reset if your IP changes? Along with, I need +500 posts added to my count.
    IP changes won't affect it and your 500 post count has been added. :wink:

Alright thanks guys.

Resolved.

Thread Information