Thread: Old Joystick

Old Joystick

I just found my old logitech attack 3. I can't seem to get it to work in BC2. windows recognizes it and I have the newest driver(which is years old), but I can't get it to work in game. it works in BF2. I'm not much of a pilot, but I want to give it a go again. I couldn't find a BC2 profile for it any where. does this mean I can't use it for BC2? if not, no biggy, I'm more of a tank guy anyway.

Senior Member Banned User killme1's Avatar

Re: Old Joystick

Quote Originally Posted by BigFattee
    I just found my old logitech attack 3. I can't seem to get it to work in BC2. windows recognizes it and I have the newest driver(which is years old), but I can't get it to work in game. it works in BF2. I'm not much of a pilot, but I want to give it a go again. I couldn't find a BC2 profile for it any where. does this mean I can't use it for BC2? if not, no biggy, I'm more of a tank guy anyway.
    BigFattee, I think you can go to logitech web site and download the profile, it shouldn't be that difficult to find..

the logitech website was the 1st place I looked and I did find and download that profile. but it still didn't work in BC2. in the description of the profile, BC2 was not included in the list of games so I thought this profile was no good. so I was looking for a different profile. turns out that wasn't the problem. I was just doing some testing and found out the logitech profile does work. it just didn't work with my 360 controller plugged in. I unplugged the controller and BINGO everything works fine. problem solved.

Senior Moderator
    I have an older xtreme 3D pro and it works, I usually make my own profile or will tweak the ones Logitech has to my liking. Glad to hear you got your"s running.

I have used that stick in BF3 and BC2. you must delete all bindings under chopper and only have it binding to the joystick for chopper.

Thread Information