Question about steam VAC and ban

Hi,

I'm thinking about returning for a month this time with the HR pack, however I have a question to ask. I mainly want to use the hack for TF2 this time, so if for example I make a new steam account, and I use it from the same ip and machine of my "legal" steam account, will I be safe? In the end, if the "hack" account get banned, they will ban just that account, or both of them, or the ip, or the mac address or they will come to my house and slap my face with a giant old fish? Cause really, I don't like fish.

Re: Question about steam VAC and ban

Quote Originally Posted by OlivierLeChat
    Hi,

I'm thinking about returning for a month this time with the HR pack, however I have a question to ask. I mainly want to use the hack for TF2 this time, so if for example I make a new steam account, and I use it from the same ip and machine of my "legal" steam account, will I be safe? In the end, if the "hack" account get banned, they will ban just that account, or both of them, or the ip, or the mac address or they will come to my house and slap my face with a giant old fish? Cause really, I don't like fish.

OlivierLeChat, If a cheat is detected by VAC, they will only ban the account where the game is located that you were cheating on. So if you only have TF2 in a steam account and get caught by VAC, then only that one account will get banned. Please keep in mind that any other games in that account will also get banned as well. This will not effect any other Steam accounts that you have or any other games that you have, as long as they are not located in the banned Steam account.

You IP address or MAC address have absolutely nothing to do with it, so no worry there. So no need to worry about the giant gold fish slap. :wink:

Thread Information