Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NOD32 Antivirus 5

Howsit guys :P i downloaded a hack the other day but every time i turn on my PC NOD32 Antivirus 5 sends it to quarantine, is there any way to prevent this? I saw you didn't have NOD32 AV 5 listed in your instructions....

Re: NOD32 Antivirus 5

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeZa
    Howsit guys :P i downloaded a hack the other day but every time i turn on my PC NOD32 Antivirus 5 sends it to quarantine, is there any way to prevent this? I saw you didn't have NOD32 AV 5 listed in your instructions....
    You need to create an exception for the folder that contains the loader, or it will continue to do this. Once the exception is created in your AV, it will ignore it from then on.

I use Eset here, and it does not interfere with the loader. However, like Snuke said, you need to exclude in Eset the folder in which the loader resides. To be able to download it, you first need to turn protection off in Eset to be able to download the loader.

I use ESET as well. It is from Microsoft, and the best part .... it is free.

McAfee and Norton are the 2 worst. I will not use either. They cause nothing but trouble. I got Norton free from Comcast and it totally bunged up my laptop. Once I ripped it out and installed ESET, the laptop ran just fine.
    I also have never had a virus or any spyware get on any of my computers while running ESET either.

Sorry Snuke, Eset is not from Microsoft. MSE Microsoft Security Essentials is maybe based off Eset but i don't know. Eset products are not free and available here:
    Code:
    www.eset.com
    ESET Smart Security 5 and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

Quote Originally Posted by Micma99
    Sorry Snuke, Eset is not from Microsoft. MSE Microsoft Security Essentials is maybe based off Eset but i don't know. Eset products are not free and available here:
    Code:
    www.eset.com
    ESET Smart Security 5 and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

U R correct, and i am wrong. I always get ESET and MSE confused. ESET is a Norton product, so I would stay away from that. MSE is the good one. :lol:

It's the Microsoft one that I use not the Norton POS. :wink:

I thaught Norton was made by Norton :?: ESET does NOD32 and Smart Security if I'm not mistaken. :|

I thaught Norton was made by Norton :?: ESET does NOD32 and Smart Security if I'm not mistaken. :|
    Correct StrifeZa :alien:

BF3 hack

Just a question...alil off topic...is the BF3 hack gnna be available on PB servers any time soon? or is there still no eta :?:

Re: BF3 hack

Just a question...alil off topic...is the BF3 hack gnna be available on PB servers any time soon? or is there still no eta :?:
    no eta and we have no clue when it will. keep checking the status page :wink:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information