lag issues.......

im havin laggin issues...it takes a while for me to load ca. once it loads i have to wait another 30 secs just to get into channels...im runnin win7 4gb ram and athlon(tm) processor 3500+ 2.21 ghz

my graphics card is geforce 7900 gt/gto

Single Cheat: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
    Start: 11/03/2014
    End: 12/03/2014

Tried a simple PC reboot ?
    See if any processes are eating up memory or CPU in task manager.

Quote Originally Posted by de.bug
    Tried a simple PC reboot ?
    See if any processes are eating up memory or CPU in task manager.
    i tried a reboot..i just noticed that im only able to use half of my ram...its says 2.97 usable..and in device manager under other devices, i have the yellow exclamation mark for multimedia controller, multimedia video controller and 2 unknown devices. could tese be causing the problem???

Having less ram could be, do you know why it only says 2.97 usable?

Quote Originally Posted by jonisgod
    Having less ram could be, do you know why it only says 2.97 usable?
    i have no idea. and when it come to computers, im clueless. i just know how to hack!! lol

If that's the case then you most likely have a 32bit OS installed, to get the most of out your RAM you need to upgrade to a 64bit Windows 7 install. You should also make sure you get all those drivers installed. see if right clicking it and going "Update driver" fixes this for you. If Windows can't find the drivers then you will need to go search for them. Make sure all Windows updates are installed as well.

Debugging your system as well as cleaning any temporary files and the rubbish bin will help speed up your computer.

Along with everything said above. I found running a PCI NIC/LAN card helps me a good bit with faster connections, less lag. They cost about $20 for an intel one and well worth it. I suggest getting Intel nic cards. It will make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by FibonKylix
    If that's the case then you most likely have a 32bit OS installed, to get the most of out your RAM you need to upgrade to a 64bit Windows 7 install. You should also make sure you get all those drivers installed. see if right clicking it and going "Update driver" fixes this for you. If Windows can't find the drivers then you will need to go search for them. Make sure all Windows updates are installed as well.

Debugging your system as well as cleaning any temporary files and the rubbish bin will help speed up your computer.
    32bit can still read 3.75gb, so idk whats the deal with his....prob has corrupt file or something :-?

Thread Information