If I download and purchase the hack how much technical work

If I download and purchase the de bug master hack for bf3 how much technical work would I be facing here?
    I tried learning about PB more and h
    Code:
    ttp://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=support-bf3.php
    Shows like it updates every few weeks or so, will that mean I need to update PB too? Not a problem updating depending on how it works because I have a feeling I have to follow instructions on a VIP forum to learn how to install it without PB detecting it
    Can someone please post a link to the instructions (not the download) so I know what I'm up against before I purchase this as money is scarce and I trust this site the most ;]

Made an error there "Shows like it updates every few weeks or so, will that mean I need to update PB too?" is supposed to be "shows like it updates every few weeks or so, will that mean I need to update the hack too?

You may need to manually update PB once a month , maybe twice. Most of the time it updates while in game. our cheats have 4 layers of protection however if you cheat you should expect a ban someday. It may take years or it could take a week. It just depends. No cheats , no matter who you use will remain 100% undetectable forever.

To set up the loader all you do is download it from the site. You may have to disable your anti virus or make an exception for the loader. You will need to turn off the UAC.

the main thing is to just make sure your PC is fully updated (as it should be anyway) we have links to do all that.

Most people can have it set up and ready to go in 5 minutes. Others that are not to savvy may need a staff member to help them along.

I hope that helps.

Thanks, I look forward to buying hacks now thanks to you answering all my questions :]

Thread Information