Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: My wallpaper

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    0
    mod edit: text must be in English. please use google translate if you need to translate and post.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,198
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    Kaged u made me blind :drunken:
    Tech, your blindness is caused from fapping too much! :lol: :P

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kurdistan .N.Iraq
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    Kaged u made me blind :drunken:
    Tech, your blindness is caused from fapping too much! :lol: :P
    loool good point , if it was only blindness it was ok , but my back hurts too much too , better wait for 72 virgins , am a patient guy :mrgreen:

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,198
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    Kaged u made me blind :drunken:
    Tech, your blindness is caused from fapping too much! :lol: :P
    loool good point , if it was only blindness it was ok , but my back hurts too much too , better wait for 72 virgins , am a patient guy :mrgreen:


    By the time that I am done, there won't be any virgins left. :twisted: :twisted:

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kurdistan .N.Iraq
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    Kaged u made me blind :drunken:
    Tech, your blindness is caused from fapping too much! :lol: :P
    loool good point , if it was only blindness it was ok , but my back hurts too much too , better wait for 72 virgins , am a patient guy :mrgreen:


    By the time that I am done, there won't be any virgins left. :twisted: :twisted:
    hehehe , u r old man , cmon u cant do that many :lol: , just jokin no hard feelings hehe

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kurdistan .N.Iraq
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    0
    a good wallpaper for ya
    :mrgreen:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wallpaper
    By OSH Friend in forum Graphic Forum - Make Money, Avatars, Sigs, Websites, Banners, Etc
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 10:12 AM
  2. Little Wallpaper 4 You
    By OSH Friend in forum Graphic Forum - Make Money, Avatars, Sigs, Websites, Banners, Etc
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:30 AM
  3. Wallpaper for who wants it
    By devildog76 in forum Graphic Forum - Make Money, Avatars, Sigs, Websites, Banners, Etc
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •