FPScheats.com maintenance work (site not working 4 me)

"We are doing maintenance work - please check back in 30 minutes, sorry for the inconvenience!"

When I try to go to any part of fpscheats.com website on my home/gaming computer this comes up. Anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?
    It happens on IE, Firefox, & Chrome and has been happening for last week since I've been trying to rejoin. Im having to use my phone to even type this and had to sub on my work computer.

Re: FPScheats.com maintenance work (site not working 4 me)

Quote Originally Posted by Sketcher388
    "We are doing maintenance work - please check back in 30 minutes, sorry for the inconvenience!"

When I try to go to any part of fpscheats.com website on my home/gaming computer this comes up. Anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?
    It happens on IE, Firefox, & Chrome and has been happening for last week since I've been trying to rejoin. Im having to use my phone to even type this and had to sub on my work computer.
    ...could have been something going on. Site is up and running as fast here as usual. Re-boot and try it again.......

Also try running CCleaner and clear your temp files, Internet history, cache and cookies

Still no luck. Tried CCleaner (every option checked), AVG PC Tuneup (Optimize, repair, clean, defrag both registry and HD), AVG Internet Security Scan.
    AVG rates FPSCheats.com as safe when I do a search for it... so its not AVG blocking it. But I did go ahead and disable every part of it to be sure. I have a laptop (also running full AVG/AVG PC Tuneup) using same router that gets into it fine, so its not carrier or IP. I can get to Ilikecheats.com fine, but any address that starts out www.fpscheats.com/??? goes straight to a white screen with, "We are doing maintenance work - please check back in 30 minutes, sorry for the inconvenience!" at the top.

Thread Information