Hybrid View

what 's new in the hack?

until recently I was a VIP, I wonder what's been added back into the hack? that is how long it will stay undetected?

observation for those who use hack, but never never never never even play on servers with GGC stream, the hack is detected there, play there do not use hack, most of which was banned because of BF3 was **** GGC stream.

GGC doesn't have a anti cheat so how can the hack be detected there? All GGC does is go off server admin reports and screen shots.

new feature: in addition under rage kill you can target vehicles . plus the other features we have had.

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    GGC doesn't have a anti cheat so how can the hack be detected there? All GGC does is go off server admin reports and screen shots.

new feature: in addition under rage kill you can target vehicles . plus the other features we have had.
    brother, also bans GGC stream I looked where I was banished and said banned in GGC stream, so do not tell me that is not banned, why is banished brother, and I speak not want to be banned from play on servers without GGC stream.

Quote Originally Posted by tupamaro2034

brother, also bans GGC stream I looked where I was banished and said banned in GGC stream, so do not tell me that is not banned, why is banished brother, and I speak not want to be banned from play on servers without GGC stream.
    You were banned by PB and then PBB streamed it to GGC. GGC doesn't have a anti cheat. If you have a GGC ban only, then that would be from an admin server report to GGC. If all a player has is a GGC ban then they just cant play on servers that stream with GGC.

Quote Originally Posted by tupamaro2034

You were banned by PB and then PBB streamed it to GGC. GGC doesn't have a anti cheat. If you have a GGC ban only, then that would be from an admin server report to GGC. If all a player has is a GGC ban then they just cant play on servers that stream with GGC.
    but then you can explain to me how I was banned? when I played on servers GGC I was only camper, died forever more, played on GGC to make the assignments, and there can explain to me how I was then banned by GGC? and what is this "You were banned by PB ​​PBB and then streamed it to GGC"?

You got baned due to the detection by PB, nothing more nothing less.
    Your kick for the aimbot violation was seen on one or more GGC servers, so GGC listed the ban aswell.

the last time someone can explain to me then what is GGC stream?
    1: what is it?
    2: for serving?
    3: You can play with hack in GGC stream?

Thread Information