Couple of questions about the hacks

1. I saw groups I can join by paying, Premium , Master, VIP
    Is there a specific one that I need to buy to get the bf3 hacks?

2. After I pay for the hacks and play with them . Can I still use them even after the the time is up for my purchase, or do I have to pay again to be able to use the hacks I already downloaded the first time I payed?

3.I saw a lot of options in the aimbot hack.
    If I use somthing like fixed bullet drop and nothing else, does it decrease my chance of being banned? is there a specific option that is really risky to use?

4. If I use the hacks only on servers without PB , can I still get banned?

5. I saw there is a discount for those who got banned , so they could buy a new bf3 cd key for a lower price.
    how much lower is this price?

Thanks in advance :]

de.bug master pack has the BF3 hack, High roller give you access to all the hacks

2. After I pay for the hacks and play with them . Can I still use them even after the the time is up for my purchase, or do I have to pay again to be able to use the hacks I already downloaded the first time I payed?
    You are not actually download the hacks, they stream true a loader, you can't use them anymore after your VIP time ends.

If I use somthing like fixed bullet drop and nothing else, does it decrease my chance of being banned? is there a specific option that is really risky to use?
    It is always a risk to use hacks but it doesn't matter how many of the features you use, however if you rage a lot you increase the risk of a manual ban

It is still possible to recieve a manual ban
    5. I saw there is a discount for those who got banned , so they could buy a new bf3 cd key for a lower price.
    This offer has ended I'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by leon101
    de.bug master pack has the BF3 hack, High roller give you access to all the hacks

You are not actually download the hacks, they stream true a loader, you can't use them anymore after your VIP time ends.

It is always a risk to use hacks but it doesn't matter how many of the features you use, however if you rage a lot you increase the risk of a manual ban

It is still possible to recieve a manual ban
    This offer has ended I'm sorry
    Okey then I want to ask some new questions and thanks for answer

through*
    1. so this loader can cause lag? or there will be a delay in the details on my game?

2. Is there a certain percentage of hack users that got banned by the pb and not manual ban? somthing like " 1% of our total hack users , got banned"

3.The discount offer had somthing to do with the different price of certain countries and regions that was cheaper then other regions and countries price?

and without this offer I feel less secure if I use the hack
    It means If I get banned I need to buy the game again and pay more then the first time I bought it
    and it is also an indication that you are not as sure as before that your hack was undetected and that is why you dont want to lose money by making that offer for those who will get banned

1. so this loader can cause lag? or there will be a delay in the details on my game?

The loader will put more stress on your computer as with any hacks. You may have to limit yourself to just the aimbot features and ESP parts of the hack to compensate. However if you have a good computer you will have no problems using most all the features.

2. Is there a certain percentage of hack users that got banned by the pb and not manual ban? somthing like " 1% of our total hack users , got banned"

An accurate percentage I cannot give you. I will say if you have outrageous stats and you are reported EA will either wipe your stats clean or will manually ban you. It took PunkBuster 8 months to hand us our first code detection which is pretty good. We always strive for no detections but that is a risk anyone that uses cheats take. No matter which site they may choose.

3.The discount offer had somthing to do with the different price of certain countries and regions that was cheaper then other regions and countries price?

Our Key-seller is licensed and sells keys cheaper than you will find on origin or around the net. Plus you have the assurance the key is coming from an actual game box and not a key gen. BF3 is under $18 (I cant remember the exact price). however our key section is open for the public to see :P

I will say this, our hacks are far more secure than you will find at most sites and definitely more secure than public hacks.

Thread Information