Installing the hack

Hello,

I already used the Aimboter for BF2 but it was a hell of a pain in the ass to install it, i had to install a lot of microsoft crap and files to get it working and at the end i get bannned from bf2, had to buy a new key, etc.

Is this still the case or is it just "plug & play" now ?

I dont want to pay for it and do do a three day install of 23 programs to not get the thing working ?

As, when it works, it works fantastic ;-)

Thx

Re: Installing the hack

Quote Originally Posted by samael66
    Hello,

I already used the Aimboter for BF2 but it was a hell of a pain in the ass to install it, i had to install a lot of microsoft crap and files to get it working and at the end i get bannned from bf2, had to buy a new key, etc.

Is this still the case or is it just "plug & play" now ?

I dont want to pay for it and do do a three day install of 23 programs to not get the thing working ?

As, when it works, it works fantastic ;-)

Thx

samael66, prerequisites are needed for any software or app installs. Your statement of a 3 day install and 23 programs to install, is just a little over exaggerated, ..... don't you think? :roll:

Since you have already purchased from us before, you are probably already set to go. Once you have purchased VIP access, just go here http://www.fpscheats.com/topic112957.htm and the few steps required to download and start cheating are here.

Hello,

Actually the three weren't over exagerated, i had to even reinstall my whole Windows afterwards...
    Thats the reason why i didn't continue to use the BF2 Aimboter. because actually it worked maybe 3 days of my suscribed month (was about the time it has been detected for some days, massive bans)

I used it in BF 2142 there was no problem, just install the hack and go.

So I am hesitating to spent 20$ if i had to do the same rollercoaster again.

Quote Originally Posted by samael66
    Hello,

Actually the three weren't over exagerated, i had to even reinstall my whole Windows afterwards...
    Thats the reason why i didn't continue to use the BF2 Aimboter. because actually it worked maybe 3 days of my suscribed month (was about the time it has been detected for some days, massive bans)

I used it in BF 2142 there was no problem, just install the hack and go.

So I am hesitating to spent 20$ if i had to do the same rollercoaster again.
    You may have to update your system if it isnt. Basically all that has ever needed to be done is what any computer owner should do regardless of hacks.

That would be : make sure DX is upto date, Netframe is upto date, graphics card is upto date. Something that should be done always.....

You may need to disable your anti virus to download the hack so you can make an exception for it. You will need to turn off UAC but most people do that anyway regardless of hacks.

I cant see into the future so I wouldn't have any idea what you would need to do :P

Thread Information