Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ORIGIN ACCOUNT WITH BATTLEFIELD 3 FOR SALE, PLAYED 5 GAMES!

HI all.

im selling my origin ac with bf3. i only opened the ac and bought bf3 to hack it and have fun

unfortunately, the hack supplied does not support game pads, it must be down to the coder de.bug, i dont know why but r4z8r's cod cheats all work perfectly with my gamepad. i grew up playing consoles. only swapped to a laptop as it has 16gb ram, quad core i7 and a 3gb 3d card, no contest over a console really!

iv played 5 games, and its impossible to control wtf im doing! ill stick to the cod games!

i noticed that in the terms of service there was nothing to say that the hack is non-transferable, so you can have my log for the de.bug package, i'll not need it!

COME ON CODERS, LOTS OF CONSOLE OWNERS ARE SWAPPING TO PC, GET SOME PAD SUPPORT!!!!

:cry:

An Xbox controller should work. I haven't tested it but i recall someone saying it should work a few weeks ago.

you prefer a gamepad to m&k???

are you insane?

you should get used to mouse and keyboard m8, you'll never want to use a gamepad to play fps again.

xbox pad does work! I use the space bar as aim key like a peddle :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Dalemac
    An Xbox controller should work. I haven't tested it but i recall someone saying it should work a few weeks ago.
    hi there.

thanks for reply. im using an xbox 360 for pc controller, works great on all games that support pards, and those that dont (mw3) i use xpadder, which works great to.

dont know why the bf3 doesnt work. someone ask de.bug and r4z8r to have a chat

Quote Originally Posted by Sneggy

are you insane?

you should get used to mouse and keyboard m8, you'll never want to use a gamepad to play fps again.
    four buttons to move, four to look, then theres reload, switch weapon, etc etc!

two thumbs is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar easier.

Quote Originally Posted by wezbit
    good idea, but, i paid 1,800 for my laptop, theres nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way im using it as a peddle lol

Quote Originally Posted by wezbit
    when i use the pad and cheat, it also fires veeeeeeeeeery slowly, and iv got mouse sensitivity turned to max, MAX!! yet and i turn like an old granny!

Quote Originally Posted by paulreeves1975

are you insane?

play using mouse and keyboard for a week then try going back to pad. for racing/platformers/flying games i agree 100%, not for first person shooters though.

Quote Originally Posted by paulreeves1975

are you insane?

play using mouse and keyboard for a week then try going back to pad. for racing/platformers/flying games i agree 100%, not for first person shooters though.
    theres to many buttosn for me, i need quadruple jointed fingers to play! wasd just to close together, i keep pressing the wrong thing. when they are spread out, i have to look at what im pressing, same for every other button, reload, prone, crouch, switch weapon, cylce fire, the list goes on. and so my frustration grows.

anyhow, im happy to sell this account and game and hack for 20.

anyone interested????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information