Thread: Memorial Day

Memorial Day

I want to thank every troop and person from every nation that has fought for the freedom of your nation. It is our memorial day, but I don't just remember our troops, I remember all of the troops all over the world that have fought for your right to freedom. And also ordinary people who give their lives everyday for the cause. I love each and every one of you. I salute you and stand at attention, because you are my idols. You rock!!!

<center>

</center>

.....THANKS BROTHER! I also salute those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

RIP SSGT Robert L. Marx USMC

...proud member of the "Chosin Few" (KOREA)
    ...was still calling in Naval Arty to the last minute.
    ...was ordered to board the last evacuation LST with his two riflemen as he wanted to ensure his fellow Marines were safely evacuated before he left the beach.

....was on the very last LST that made it out.

...never knew the story until his funeral, when an old gentleman showed me a faded black and white picture of two riflemen in front of another troop with a radio in his hand. All three of them standing in the snow....

....He was my Father.

thanx man i salute for all who fought for their country and gave their life to give freedom to others , thats a real honor...

R.I.P my uncle [ NOURI ISMAIL NANAKALI ] ..

he was one of the high commanders in peshmerga freedom fighters , he fought for his people for 20 years , fed the poors , he gave his people hope , in 1991 he fought bravely and with no fear ...

but unfortunate his life taken away by his own people [traitors] at the end ...

he did what he had to do , now he is resting with honor , pride , and his name always remembered by our nation ...

and R.I.P for soldiers who fought with us to give us our freedom back in 2003 , i have respect for them , and their sacrifice did not went for nothing ...

thanx all , u all my brothers ...

Thread Information