paying with neteller

Hey guys

I'm pretty new to this and want to try out what you deliver to the people here. I have paypal but no credit card so I will try out neteller.
    I've registered and set up my bank stuff. What's up next is getting a Net+ Prepaid MasterCard and then paying with that simple checkout thing? or adding that card to paypal?
    What's the best way? Any suggestions in english or german as a thread reply or PM would be MUCH appreciated!

Once complete Neteller turns into a pre paid CC more or less.
    Then you just use the Neteller to pay using the Authorize.net option when paying.

first, thank you for replying

2nd, think I need to wait till my money is on neteller so I can just do it with trial and error

see you soon

I feel so weak asking for support again..but I've successfully linked my bank account to the e-wallet on neteller. Is it right that I have to get a plastic card from neteller? I'm asking because there seems to be no option for neteller on authorize.net

Neteller is a virtual card. This will allow you to use the number they give you as a real CC number, it just does not require you to have an actual plastic card.

This number they give you for the virtual CC is what you enter when paying with Authorize.net

I've done some research and found out that the virtual card is not available for new customers any more. I would suggest that you take that out of your paymethod list
    If you add a way to pay without credit card at any time, let me hear it.. :-)

Thread Information