Arma II (Dayz Mod)

I don't know if you guys have heard of that new Arma II mod, but its this crazy realistic zombie mod that came out recently and ever since it did many people are purchasing Arma II. Basically you are a survivor in a MASSIVE world (takes a few hours to walk across), you have to scavenge weapons, food, water, and medicine in towns while either avoiding or killing zombies. You can also make friends or foes with other real players. This game is great because you constantly have to monitor your blood, temperature, thirst, hunger, and sickness.

The anticheat the game uses is called BattleEye and apparently many people have already been banned. Although, I'm sure FPS could come out with an undetected hack, which would be amazing. Let me know what you guys think.

Re: Arma II (Dayz Mod)

Quote Originally Posted by Evannave
    I don't know if you guys have heard of that new Arma II mod, but its this crazy realistic zombie mod that came out recently and ever since it did many people are purchasing Arma II. Basically you are a survivor in a MASSIVE world (takes a few hours to walk across), you have to scavenge weapons, food, water, and medicine in towns while either avoiding or killing zombies. You can also make friends or foes with other real players. This game is great because you constantly have to monitor your blood, temperature, thirst, hunger, and sickness.

The anticheat the game uses is called BattleEye and apparently many people have already been banned. Although, I'm sure FPS could come out with an undetected hack, which would be amazing. Let me know what you guys think.
    i just got a game and while im writing this the download is on process lol , i bought from steam full package for 25 euros , i cant wait to try it ..

and a hack would be cool for this game , but if u use hack u wont have any fun in my opinion

I'll also up-vote a cheat for this epic game. The mind games i could pull on people if i could just track them.

I was just gonna suggest this game. But I heard hackers are destroying others players experience.

I would love to get a hack for this. I bought ARMA II: CO just so I could play this mod.

This mod is in Alpha stage right now though it single handedly made ARMA II:CO one of the top sellers on steam. I'm sure this would definitely be profitable to pursue since players have to buy ARMA II: CO to just play the mod.

Please at least look into this game.

You can check it out here: http://dayzmod.com/

Though I believe DayZ will try to be launched with ARMA III when it releases. Though I do not know when that will be or if it all on the Day Z side. I know they are striving for a ARMA III release.

I would love to see this on here.

it would be cool to have a ESP hack to see where players are or like a nametag hack from battle field, i think autoaim would ruin the game though

any word if this will be made soon? :P

i dunno about Dayz hack , but all i know is this site only have cheats that bypass VAC-PB anticheats ..what i mean is ARMA II uses battleeye anticheat

but atleast hope they make a hack for ARMA III , and be sure there will be Dayz mod for arma III , damn cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    i dunno about Dayz hack , but all i know is this site only have cheats that bypass VAC-PB anticheats ..what i mean is ARMA II uses battleeye anticheat

but atleast hope they make a hack for ARMA III , and be sure there will be Dayz mod for arma III , damn cant wait
    ARMA III might be looked at. But that will be down the road a bit. Debug has his eye on several free games at the moment but ARMA is not one of them.

Thread Information